Abingdon Fencing Club is following the guidelines as laid down by British Fencing and these were agreed with the Government.
COVID-19 Update Booking / HealthformAre No LongerRequiredPlease CheckSocial MediaPage for latestupdates andInformation
From the 29 July the adult session will be meeting between 19:30 - 21:30 until the end of August.
- If you have any of the following COVID-19 symptoms or have been advised by Track and Trace to isolate, then please do not attend the club until the required time has elapsed:-
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- On Arrival Scan the QR Code for the Club's attendance register
- You must arrive dressed for fencing (excluding plastron / jacket) as currently there no changing facilities available
- Hand Gel / Wipes will be provided and should be used on entering the building and after handling equipment
- Mask Liners are no longer required, but can be provided if required. Face Coverings are down to personal preference
- British Fencing equipment cleaning guidelines
- COVID Officer - Andrew Banks
- email address for COVID Queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unable to accept payments in cash. Payments can be made via our portable card machine / or by bank transfer only